R&D | Quality Team Leader
Smart mobility is about to revolutionize the way we live, work and commute – it’s sparked by vehicle connectivity with an eye forward to autonomous driving. In order to make it work seamlessly, it’s first got to be Secure and Safe – that’s where Upstream Security comes in. We’ve created the world’s first and only cloud-based cybersecurity solution designed specifically for Smart Mobility and already trusted by over a million connected vehicles worldwide.
We are looking for a Quality Team leader.
This is an amazing opportunity to shape the development paradigm and capacity of our platform, raise the quality of our product and provide scalability by creating new automation frameworks and tools.
You will ensure that all external and internal requirements are met before our product reaches our customers. You will be responsible for inspecting procedures and outputs and identifying mistakes or non-conformity issues.
An excellent Quality Assurance mentor has eyes like a hawk and solid skills and experience in Automation quality control (CI/CD).
Your approval will be necessary for the continuation of a business life cycle. The goal is to assure the high quality of our operations and services aiming for the long-term success of our business.
- Be a technical lead, including responsibility for building and mentoring Automation team.
- Be responsible for the product quality- automation & manual QA.
- Design and implement an automation and performance testing methodologies and Infrastructures.
- Deep architecture knowledge on high scalable cloud environments.
- Design and implement CI/CD environment and methodologies.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- BSc. degree in Computer Science or Army tech unit (top graduate).
- At least 3 years’ test automation infrastructure development experience.
- At least 2-3 years of server-side development (preferred Java/SCALA)
- Experienced with Amazon SaaS architecture (advantage).
- Building or being a part of CI/CD implementation.
- Deep understanding software engineering principles.
- Motivated, fast learner and independent.
- A team player, excellent collaboration skills.