Upstream is looking for a talented bookkeeper to join our growing finance team.
As the bookkeeper, you will be responsible for day-to-day bookkeeping procedures, designing work methodologies, and being part of the monthly closing process.
This role is full-time and is based in Herzliya, Israel.
- Manage accounts payable responsibilities, including processing vendor invoices, maintaining approval flow and payments
- Responsible for ongoing reconciliation including closing entries and cut-off accounts
- Manage tax compliance
- Process travel reports
- Manage documentation of credit cards
- Manage bookkeeping of the company fixed assets
- Support monthly, quarterly, and year-end closing procedures
- Assist with ad-hoc accounting projects
- 5 years of experience in global companies (hi-tech -advantage)
- Certified Bookkeeper (Minimum level 2. Type 3 is an advantage)
- Experience with tax compliance (including VAT, Nikuim, Odfot, etc.)
- Organized and detail-oriented with the ability to work independently
- Strong Excel skills - advantage
- Experience working with NetSuite – strong advantage