Customer Success Manager (CSM) EU
Upstream security is a cloud-based security and analytics platform offering connected car service providers, vehicle fleets and car OEMs cybersecurity protection along with analytics and insights.
We are looking for an Experienced Customer Success Manager, that will support Upstream product sell into the large European Smart mobility and car manufacturer vendors.
As our expert, you should have an in-depth working knowledge of the client and an ability to market Upstream Security solutions, that are specific to the vertical and/or industry the customer is in. You should demonstrate an understanding of the competitive landscape, the framework within which the industry operates and the underlying competitive strategies.
Job Location: Germany
If you are talented, hardworking individuals with great energy, leadership, and initiative to drive awareness for our Platform- we want to hear from you!
- Be the front line SME of the company through professionalism and positive demeanor
- Successfully demonstrate Upstream solutions to new prospects in different discussion levels
- Lead technical deep dive sessions with cyber experts from the customer
- Echo customer voice at Upstream HQ
- Resolves any user conflict or dissatisfaction with products or services to ensure continued customer loyalty
- Actively manage PoC projects on Customer sites including resource coordination, executive progress reviews, end user’ training etc...
- Address any inquiries regarding the product support, product architecture, integration customer systems, different use cases etc...
- Demonstrate an ability to resolve emerging issues using critical thinking and deep understanding across various systems/areas
- Demonstrates high member satisfaction levels and results; actively works to improve the overall user experience
- Act as a product expert focused on customer education and service expansion opportunities to drive increased revenue.
- The successful candidate will be a high-performing team member that will be a value-add to our existing company culture.
- Develop an in-depth working knowledge of the customer and an ability to market Upstream Security solutions, that are specific to the vertical and/or industry the customer is in.
- Understand the competitive landscape.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- 5+ years of IT security experience in a SaaS environment
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Strong planning and organizational skills; project management - preferred
- Responsible for the development of deliverables, such as customer training materials, PoC process plan presentations etc
- Experienced with customer service in a call center environment/ automotive customers
- Familiarity with Enterprise SoC operations -preferred
- Deep understanding of the Automotive market -preferred