Customer Success Manager (CSM)
ABOUT THE ROLE
Upstream is looking for a talented Customer Success Manager to join the Sales team and focus on supporting Upstream product sales to large smart mobility and automotive OEM vendors.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for effectively managing customer engagements and leading POCs with prospects. This includes technical onboarding, ongoing operations, scoping new opportunities, and leading them until fruition.
The CSM will also be responsible for maintaining and strengthening the relationship with counterparts and key stakeholders, identifying customers’ pain points, and devising a plan of action to address them.
This role is full-time and is USA-based.
Upstream is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
- Actively manage both on-going engagements with existing clients and PoC projects with potential customers. This includes effective resources coordination and allocation, day-to-day management of activities, executive progress reviews, end user’ training etc.
- Build a long-term relationship with counterparts and stakeholders on the customer side, based on trust, respect, technical appreciation and a tireless strive to improve user experience
- Echo customer voice at Upstream HQ
- Resolve any user conflict or dissatisfaction with products or services to ensure continued customer loyalty
- Be up to date with the Upstream product roadmap to be able to expose it to the customers when needed
- 3+ years of project management / CSM experience – must
- 5+ years of IT security experience in a SaaS environment - preferred
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Strong communication, critical thinking, time management, multi-tasking over multiple systems, matrix management, and multi-customer management skills necessary
- Responsible for the development of deliverables, such as project plan, status reviews presentations for executives, PoC process plan presentations etc
- Experienced with customer service / support in the automotive industry - preferred
- Familiarity with Enterprise SoC operations - preferred
- Deep understanding of the automotive market - preferred