About the Role
We are looking for a creative and highly motivated data analyst who will be part of the Upstream analysis team and work closely with the engineering team and customer success teams within the company.
You will manage the onboarding process of new data, devise the company’s analytical solutions, and turn data into actionable information.
This is a chance to see the connected cars revolution from a different angle. You will research large complex datasets, use cutting-edge tools and methodology, and have a major part in developing the next generation of security and knowledge management for the automotive industry.
- Work with the customer success and analytics disciplines within the company
- Research large scale and diverse automotive data sets
- Validate and map large datasets, turning data into actionable information for data-driven decision making
- Detect data anomalies and investigate different use cases
- Work closely with the engineering team and cyber research team to build our analytics solution
- Be a part of the development of innovative security technology
- Research new technologies and adopt them for use in the company’s product
- At least 3 years of experience as a data analyst (preferably from the cybersecurity industry)
- Passionate about data, hands-on approach with complex problem solving ability
- Extensive analytical skills with the ability to identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets with great attention to det
- Strong SQL with experience in querying large, complex data sets
- A team player with excellent collaboration skills and ability to communicate with both business and technical counterparts
- A scientific computing language (such as R or Python) – an advantage
- Strong understanding of security operations – an advantage
- Experience with AWS or Azure – an advantage
- BA/B.Sc. in Statistics / Math / Engineering/ Economy or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience