Upstream’s awesome data team is looking for a passionate Data Analyst to explore and derive insights from millions of connected vehicles on the road. In this role, you'll develop the next generation of cybersecurity and mobility data applications for the automotive industry.
Upstream is a fast-growing company and is looking for determined and devoted individuals. This is a chance to witness the connected vehicles’ revolution from a different angle. You will play a major role in the company’s engagements, research large complex datasets, and use cutting-edge tools and methodology.
This role is full-time and is Israel based.
- Leading the data onboarding process of new customers.
- Data parsing and normalization in order to turn data into actionable insights and make data-driven decisions.
- Use big data tools to analyze real-time data of millions of connected vehicles and identify emerging threats.
- Explore raw data of various customers, using data cleansing and data preparation tools and flows.
- Research large scale and diverse automotive data sets to identify anomalies and create meaningful detectors that bring value to our customers.
- Automate internal workloads using scripting languages.
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience as a data analyst (military experience considered as well).
- Solid experience in scripting languages (Python, R, or similar), with data analysis tools (Pandas, NumPy, or similar) - a must.
- Experience in querying and analyzing large, complex data sets (SQL, ElasticSearch, Athena, or similar) - a must.
- Striking analytical skills with the ability to identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets with great attention to detail.
- Team player, effective interpersonal skills, and good vibes. Ability to communicate with both business and technical counterparts.
- BA/B.Sc. in Statistics / Math / Engineering or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience - a must.
- Experience in the following fields - Cybersecurity / Data Quality - an advantage.
- Experience in Spark and Big data technologies – an advantage.
Upstream is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.