R&D | JAVA SCALA Developer
Smart mobility is about to revolutionize the way we live, work and commute – it’s sparked by vehicle connectivity with an eye forward to autonomous driving. In order to make it work seamlessly, it’s first got to be Secure and Safe – that’s where Upstream Security comes in. We’ve created the world’s first and only cloud-based cybersecurity solution designed specifically for Smart Mobility, and already trusted by over a million connected vehicles worldwide.
We are looking for a talented Java/Scala developer who will be part of the Big-Data team, working closely with the data scientist team and will be part of the core startup team, developing the company’s core technology and analytical solutions.
You will develop cutting edge security and analytics software, research and analyze large scale mobility data, and develop big data tools that will be a core part of the company’s innovative security solution.
If you are talented, hardworking individuals with great energy, leadership, and initiative to drive awareness for our Platform- we want to hear from you!
- Design and implement a high scale Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Design and implement an innovative security technology
- Design and implement an innovative analytics technology
- Research new technologies and adopt them for use in the company’s product
Experience and Skills:
- BSc. degree in Computer Science or Army tech unit (top graduate)
- At least 2-3 years of Java/SCALA server side development
- Experienced in security product development and or security research (advantage)
- Experienced with Amazon SaaS architecture (advantage)
- Track record of designing and implementing machine learning/big data applications (advantage)
- Deep understanding software engineering principles
- Motivated, fast learner and independent
- A team player, excellent collaboration skills