Senior DevOps Engineer
Smart mobility is about to revolutionize the way we live, work and commute – it’s sparked by vehicle connectivity with an eye forward to autonomous driving. In order to make it work seamlessly, it’s first got to be Secure and Safe – that’s where Upstream Security comes in. We’ve created the world’s first and only cloud-based cybersecurity solution designed specifically for Smart Mobility and already trusted by over a million connected vehicles worldwide.
We are a growing startup with great vibes, a place you can both contribute to as well as grow.
We are looking for a talented and hands-on and experienced DevOps engineer who will be working very closely with the development and management team and will be part of the core startup team, supporting the company’s core technology and engineering systems.
In this role, you will be focused on operations in order to ensure scalability, service reliability, capacity, and performance.
You will design and develop for our innovative highly scalable and high-performance security solution.
If you are talented, hardworking individuals with great energy and initiative to drive awareness for our Platform- we want to hear from you!
- Implement a high scale Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Implement cloud infrastructure in AWS/ Azure
- Implement the company's engineering systems
- Responsible for all the company IT requirements and monitoring
- Rollouts processes for new functionality which is introduced to the cloud infrastructure by the team
Experience and Skills
- DevOps knowledge and experience (at least 6 years)
- Experience with Linux Systems
- Experienced with Git, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes/ECS, Ansible, Terraform and CI/CD -MUST!
- Experienced with implementation in a SaaS/PaaS architecture
- Experience with scripting language such as Java, Scala,Python, Ruby (Scala/ Java is an advantage)
- Motivated, service oriented, fast learner and independent
- A team player, excellent collaboration skills