Director of Marketing Communications
Upstream is looking for a talented, creative, seasoned, versatile, hands-on Director of Marketing Communications to join the Marketing team. The Director of Marketing Communications will report to the VP of Marketing and be a leading stakeholder in the overall marketing strategy and its implementation.
In this position, you will collaborate with multiple teams within the organization to manage the company’s online and offline communication to increase brand awareness by creating informative content, press releases, articles, and media opportunities to share our company’s brand, products, and services.
The ideal candidate will be an excellent English communicator, with brilliant presentation and organizational skills.
This role is full-time and is Herzliya, Israel based.
- Lead and execute strategic projects and to guarantee content is aligned with goals and our target audience.
- Copywriting and creating messaging for collateral, website, nurturing and marketing campaigns.
- Creating videos, in depth interviews, webinars & podcasts.
- Gathering and understanding complex topics and creating audience-relevant and compelling messages and programs.
- Search and apply for awards and analysts’ briefings, speaking opportunities at conferences.
- Lead and execute strategic projects and guarantee content is aligned with goals and our target audience.
- A proven track record as marketing communications lead at startups, preferably in the cybersecurity, automotive or data analytics fields.
- Minimum of 7 years of Enterprise B2B marketing experience.
- Native speaking English is a MUST.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Lead and execute marketing campaigns and monitor success on an ongoing basis.
- Bring up ideas to increase brand awareness and demand generation.
- Demonstrate experience in planning and executing initiatives to reach the target audience through multi-channel account-based marketing.
- Strong operational, project management, and goal-driven execution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to details.
- Experience working with and managing vendors and service providers globally.
- High ability to define, monitor and measure KPIs and drive optimizations.
- Experience with Hubspot and Google analytics - big advantage.
- BA/BS/MA degree or equivalent work experience.