Front End Developer
Upstream is looking for a talented Front-end Developer to join the core startup team, developing the company’s core technology.
As a Front-end Developer you will design and develop for our innovative highly scalable and high-performance security solution.
If you are talented, hardworking individuals with great energy, leadership, and initiative to drive awareness for our Platform- we want to hear from you!
This role is full time and is Israel based.
- Design and implement a high scale front-end for Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Close collaboration with the design team
- Close collaboration with the backend team
- Research new technologies and adopt them for use in the company’s product
- At least 3 years’ experience as a front-end developer
- GraphQL and Apollo- Significant advantage
- Experience with Visualization frameworks (d3.js, charts.js, datamaps, highcharts)
- Experience with HTTP protocols
- Experience with software engineering principles
- Advantage- experience with Front-end security aspects
- BA or BsC degree in Computer Science
- Motivated, fast learner and independent
- A team player, excellent collaboration skills
Upstream is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.