Front End Engineer
ABOUT THE ROLE
Upstream is looking for a talented Front-end Developer to join the Engineering team. As a Front-end Developer, you will design and develop our innovative highly scalable, and high-performance security solution.
This role is full-time and is Israel-based.
Upstream is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
- Design and implement a high scale front-end for Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Close collaboration with the design team
- Close collaboration with the backend team
- Research new technologies and adopt them for use in the company’s product
- At least 3 years’ experience as a front-end developer
- GraphQL and Apollo- Significant advantage
- Experience with Visualization frameworks (d3.js, charts.js, datamaps, highcharts)
- Experience with HTTP protocols
- Experience with software engineering principles
- Advantage- experience with Front-end security aspects
- BA or BsC degree in Computer Science
- Motivated, fast learner and independent
- A team player, excellent collaboration skills