Sales | Head of Sales EMEA
Upstream security is a cloud-based security and analytics platform offering connected car service providers, vehicle fleets and car OEMs cyber security protection along with analytics and insights.
Looking for a Head of Sales to build and lead our Sales organization in the EMEA (headquartered from Israel)
- Build and lead the sales organization in EMEA.
- Collaborate with the company strategy and lead high impact sales in EMEA.
- Mentor and develop a skilled and dedicated sales team of generalists and vertical specialists.
- Act as a hands-on Sales executive working directly with large and strategic accounts.
- Develop and manage a robust sales pipeline necessary to deliver against budget and quota responsibilities.
- Maintain an up-to-date understanding of industry trends and technical developments that affect target markets.
- Day to day sales team management including recruitment, training, motivation, support, development and evaluation.
- Coordinate with teams across our organization to create focus and drive results.
Experience and Skills:
- Seasoned sales executive with 10 plus years’ experience in selling SaaS security solutions to large enterprises.
- Experience working with car OEMs or automotive fleets – Advantage
- Demonstrable success in ramping up a sales operation from scratch
- Experience in creating, managing and developing thriving teams
- Knowledge of the customers and channels that serve the customer base
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail
- History of delivering revenue targets
- Positive attitude, energetic, upbeat and professional
- Willing to learn and easily adaptable
- Willing to travel frequently to support EMEA accounts.