IT System Administrator
ABOUT THE ROLE
Upstream is looking for a talented IT System Administrator to join the delivery team. The person in this position will focus on establishing a global IT team and creating a company-wide growable infrastructure.
As an IT System Administrator, you will be responsible for the company’s entire IT assets and infrastructure.
This role is full-time and is based in Israel.
- Provide technical support for both hardware and software issues our employee's encounter - both OSX and Windows operating systems
- Follow the company’s CISO guidelines on internal IT security
- Create and verify backups of data
- Manage company software, licenses and IT assets - all SaaS accounts
- Manage company hardware IT assets such as laptops
- Responsible for purchasing IT equipment
- 3-5 years of experience as System Administrator - a must
- Experience in switches and firewalls - a must
- Deep TCP/IP protocol understanding
- Office 365 and G Suite administration
- Experience with any VPN platform - an advantage
- Self-learner, highly motivated and independent individual
- High technical orientation, strong attention to detail and elaborate knowledge in computers
- Excellent communication skills in English and Hebrew