Marketing | Marcom specialist and Content Writer
What is your passion in work? Do you love making ideas resonate with others and sharing them with the world? Are you a talented writer? Do you love technology and believe it can help to make a better and more secure world? Do you wish to work in a young and exciting startup together with super talented, nice and ego-less people? Then your place is with us.
Upstream is an innovative and exciting startup developing cybersecurity solution for connected cars and fleets. We protect connected vehicle fleets and drivers from cyber threats and fraud. And we are the first to do so using cloud technology meaning there is nothing to be installed inside vehicles to protect them. How exciting is that?!
We are looking for a marcom specialist who loves to write content, design it and share it with the world. We are looking for a special person to be part of a new marketing team full of passion and good energies.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources and studies)
- Write weekly blog posts related to the automotive, security and analytics worlds
- Promote content on social media, LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Writing technical documents such as white papers
- Manage and participate in sales activities
- Manage and lead marketing activities such as digital marketing, events, potential customer’s reach etc
- Work with 3rd party vendors and manage projects end-to-end
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Experience in content writing
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Native English
- Experience in posting and promoting (including managing paid campaigns) posts in social media- such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter etc.
- Experience in working with Google Analytics
- Experience with digital marketing
- Self-learning and independent, but also loves to work in teams.
- Love to learn new technologies and use them hands-on
- Very organized and love that everything is in place
- Creative and thinks out-of-the-box but also loves to create and follow processes
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Very good with Microsoft Office: Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Committed to meet deadlines
- Advantage: experience in WordPress, HubSpot, SalesForce
- Advantage: Experience with graphic design such as: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
- Advantage: Familiar with the world of Cybersecurity and/or automotive
- Advantage: experience in sales activities