Marketing Specialist and Content Manager
What is your passion in work? Do you love making ideas resonate with others and sharing them with the world? Are you a talented writer? Do you love technology and believe it can help to make a better and more secure world? Do you wish to work in a young and exciting startup together with super talented, nice and ego-less people? Then your place is with us.
We are looking for a marketing jack of all trades who can manage content, run campaigns and manage events. You must be a quick thinker and a creative executer; Motivated with a passion for technology. If you are familiar with the cybersecurity or the automotive landscape, you have an unfair advantage, but it won’t break the deal if you aren’t. English mother tongue is a must because you will be creating and reading a lot of content (website content, editing blogs, marketing collateral and more). You will also play a part in building Upstream online presence by managing our social media. We are looking for an individual who can run independently and become part of the Upstream’s marketing forces. As a Marketing Specialist you have a chance to be part and impact many different aspects of the sales and marketing efforts. The position is full time job.
- Mange content such as blogs, ebooks, white papers etc…
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources and studies)
- Coordinating and participating in industry events both locally and abroad, managing all aspects of planning, logistics, coordination's and lead generation pre/post and during the event
- Manage our social media, LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps to create new content topics
- Manage and participate in sales activities
- Execute social networks and google ads campaigns, nurture programs, landing pages and customer communications
- Work with 3rd party vendors and manage marketing projects end-to-end.
- Creating and optimizing compelling creative messaging and concepts.
- Experience in content writing
- Experience in managing content
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Native English
- Experience in posting and promoting (including managing paid campaigns) posts in social media- such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter etc.
- Experience in working with Google Analytics
- Experience with digital marketing
- Self-learning and independent, but also loves to work in teams.
- Love to learn new technologies and use them hands-on
- Very organized and love that everything is in place
- Creative and thinks out-of-the-box but also loves to create and follow processes
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Very good with Microsoft Office: Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Committed to meet deadlines
- Advantage: experience in WordPress, HubSpot, SalesForce
- Advantage: experience in graphic design, video editing