Marketing | Media Manager
We are looking for a self-motivated and talented Media Manager to lead our company’s external and internal communications. In this position, you will be in charge of producing high-quality content that engages customers and builds brand recognition.
Your main duties will also include creating informative content, press releases, articles, and media opportunities to share our company’s brand, products, and services. The ideal candidate will be an excellent native English communicator, with brilliant presentation and organizational skills.
- Create informative and interesting blogs, press releases, press kits, newsletters, and other related marketing materials, including videos.
- Develop and implement effective communication strategies that build customer and partner loyalty programs, brand awareness, and customer satisfaction.
- Create communication and marketing strategies for new products, launches, events, and promotions.
- Manage the company’s social media channels and social media campaigns.
- Search and apply for awards and analysts’ briefings.
- Search and apply for speaking opportunities at conferences.
- Build and lead a community and maintain engagement online and via events (e.g. organize meetups).
- Plan and manage the content, and production of all marketing materials.
- Work with internal departments to generate new ideas and strategies.
- Supervise projects to guarantee all content is publication-ready.
- Getting media (press) briefings.
Experienced and Skills
- Native English speaker.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Proven experience creating targeted content is advantageous.
- Experience in speaking with the press and at conferences.
- Strong knowledge of communication practices and techniques.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to multitask and work well under pressure.
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities.
- Advantage: experience in cybersecurity and/or automotive.
- Positive attitude and willingness to go above and beyond the stated duties.
- High-energy, positive person who wants to make a difference in a growing organization.