Office Admin and PA (Maternity Leave Replacement)
Upstream is looking for a full-time, experienced and energetic Office Manager to join our team in Israel and manage day-to-day needs of the team.
The position is temporary as a replacement for maternity leave, with the possibility of becoming permanent.
The role includes hands-on administrative responsibilities and managing a variety of external suppliers and contractors.
If you are a “people person” with strong interpersonal skills and are passionate about initiating, managing and supporting administrative projects - we would really love to meet you!
The Office Manager will report directly to Upstream’s VP HR and work from our Herzilya office, on a full-time basis, 5 days a week.
- Manage day-to-day operations of the office. Be accountable for all administrative needs such as office supply and purchase processes, working with vendors, managing the cleaning staff and maintenance issues, keeping a track of kitchen inventory, arranging parking, coordinating deliveries from and to the office and everything that is needed for the office to run smoothly.
- Manning the front desk, responsible for the welcoming and hosting of Upstream's guests, visitors and employees.
- Provide high-level support to the CEO, including managing the calendar, arranging travel, and coordinating meetings and events.
- Take part in HR responsibilities, such as new employees onboarding processes and welfare activities (holiday events, happy hours, company trips, etc.).
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role, preferably in the high-tech industry.
- Fluent English. Excellent spoken and written Hebrew and English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Experience in using MS Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
- Excellent project management skills, very high attention to details and ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
Upstream is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.