Upstream is looking for a part time, experienced and energetic Office Admin to join our North American team and manage the office's day-to-day needs across a wide range of areas.
The role includes hands-on administrative responsibilities and managing a variety of external suppliers and contractors.
If you have the combination of top interpersonal skills with best-in-class abilities to initiate, manage and support administrative aspects and projects- we would really love to meet you!
The Office Manager will report directly to VP HR.
This is a part time, In office position.
- Manage day-to-day operations of the office, including ordering supplies and equipment, ensuring the office is tidy and well-maintained.
- Be accountable for all administrative needs and a welcoming atmosphere in the office.
- Help to organize conferences, meetings, company events, Happy Hours, off-sites, and local activities.
- Support North America recruiting
- Operate onboarding/offboarding processes
- Work from our Ann Arbor office, on a part-time basis, 5 days a week
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role in the High-tech industry, preferably in startup companies
- Excellent interpersonal skills and Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Experience in using MS Office (MS Excel, Word, and MS PowerPoint)
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize multiple tasks
Upstream is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.