R&D | Intern- Software Engineer
Smart mobility is about to revolutionize the way we live, work and commute – it’s sparked by vehicle connectivity with an eye forward to autonomous driving. In order to make it work seamlessly, it’s first got to be Secure and Safe – that’s where Upstream Security comes in. We’ve created the world’s first and only cloud-based cybersecurity solution designed specifically for Smart Mobility, and already trusted by over a million connected vehicles worldwide.
We are looking for excellent, gifted and motivated engineering students to join our high-caliber R&D team!
This position is a great opportunity for you to be part of the core startup team, developing the company’s core technology and analytical solutions and learn from the experts and work on the top of the line technologies.
So if you are open-minded, have an eager to learn and to contribute – this job is for you.
- Design innovative testing approaches
- Write code to automate tests and processes
- Monitor real time systems and provide feedback
Experience and Skills
- B.Sc./M.Sc. Student in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Electrical Engineering - Please attach an updated grades sheet
- Coding experience outside university studies is an advantage
- Experience with Linux system and tools – advantage
- High learning skills, self-driven and independent
- Team player with very good communication skills
- Experience in QA - Advantage