Director of Sales EMEA
Upstream security is a cloud-based security and analytics platform offering connected car service providers, vehicle fleets and car OEMs cybersecurity protection along with analytics and insights.
We are looking for a Director of Sales based in Germany, that will sell Upstream product into the large European Smart mobility and car manufacturer vendors.
As our expert, you should have an in-depth working knowledge of the client and an ability to market Upstream Security solutions, that are specific to the vertical and/or industry the customer is in. You should demonstrate an understanding of the competitive landscape, the framework within which the industry operates and the underlying competitive strategies.
Job Location: Germany
If you are talented, hardworking individuals with great energy, leadership, and initiative to drive awareness for our Platform- we want to hear from you!
- Collaborate with the company strategy and lead high impact sales in EMEA.
- Responsible for the overall sales cycle.
- Act as a hands-on Sales executive working directly with large and strategic accounts.
- Develop and manage a robust sales pipeline necessary to deliver against budget and quota responsibilities.
- Maintain an up-to-date understanding of industry trends and technical developments that affect target markets.
- Coordinate with teams across our organization to create focus and drive results.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Seasoned sales executive with 10 plus years’ experience in selling SaaS security solutions to large enterprises.
- Experience working with car OEMs or automotive fleets – Advantage .
- Knowledge of the customers and channels that serve the customer base.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail.
- History of delivering revenue targets.
- Positive attitude, energetic, upbeat and professional.
- Willing to learn and easily adaptable.
- Willing to travel frequently to support EMEA accounts.