Security Research Data Analyst
ABOUT THE ROLE
Upstream is looking for a talented, creative, and highly motivated Security Research Data Analyst to join the CTO team and work closely with the cyber research, data analytics, and product teams within the company.
As a Security Research Data Analyst, you will manage the onboarding process of new data, devise the company’s security and analytical solutions, and turn data into actionable information.
This is a chance to see the mobility revolution from a different angle. You will research large complex datasets, use cutting-edge tools and methodology, and have a major part in developing the next generation of security and knowledge management for the automotive industry.
This role is full-time and is Israel-based.
Upstream is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
- Work with the security, product and data analytics disciplines in the company
- Deep analysis of large datasets, turning data into actionable information for data-driven decision making.
- Research large scale and diverse automotive data sets
- Work closely with the engineering team and cyber research team to build our analytics solution
- Build an innovative security technology
- Research new technologies and adopt them for use in Upstream’s product
- At least 3 years of experience as a data analyst from the cybersecurity industries
- Passionate about data, hands-on approach with high-complex problem-solving ability
- Statistical knowledge and extensive analytical skills with experience in using statistics for analyzing datasets
- Good SQL skills with experience in querying large, complex data sets
- A team player with excellent collaboration skills and ability to communicate with both business and technical counterparts
- Advantage: A research oriented language such as Python – including knowledge in using it for data cleansing and data preparation