Senior Cybersecurity Product Manager
ABOUT THE ROLE
Upstream is looking to hire a full-time senior cybersecurity product manager in Israel to join the product management team. As a product manager, you will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work closely with engineering, research, sales, and marketing to design, build, and roll-out products that meet the company’s vision and strategy.
Upstream products protect millions of vehicles worldwide and help customers to manage their security operations.
Upstream is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Drive product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other product management team members
- Deliver PRDs with prioritized features and corresponding justification
- Be an expert with respect to the competition
- Develop the core positioning and messaging for the product
- Develop sales tools and collateral
- Brief and train the sales force at quarterly sales meetings
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding.
- Bachelor’s degree (MBA preferred)
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a product manager
- 3+ years of experience working in the cyber security domain, including SIEM solutions
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent B2B products
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Strong problem solving skills
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good intuition for UX and design aesthetic
- Experience in automotive products - an advantage