Upstream is looking to hire a full-time Product Manager in Israel to join the product management team.
As a product manager you will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work closely with engineering, data analysts, research, sales and marketing to design, build and roll-out products that meet the company’s vision and strategy.
Upstream products protect millions of vehicles worldwide and help customers to manage their security operations.
This role is full-time and is based in Herzliya, Israel.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer and market needs
- Generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with the research, data and data science departments to develop core detection capabilities
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Drive product launches including working with sales, CSMs, marketing, and other product management team members
- Deliver PRDs with prioritized features and corresponding justification
- Be an expert with respect to the competition
- Support developing the core positioning and messaging for the product
- Support developing sales tools and collateral
- Brief and train the business team periodically on product evolution
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Engage with potential and existing clients to gather feedback and requirements
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- 3+ years experience as a product manager
- 3+ years of experience managing cybersecurity products based on real-time and big-data processing
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent B2B cybersecurity products
- Proven ability to develop product strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Solid technical background in software development for complex big-data systems
- Strong problem solving skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good intuition for UX and design aesthetic
- Experience with data platforms - an advantage
- Experience with API development - an advantage
- Experience with real time detection/ monitoring - an advantage
Upstream is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.