Senior Devops Engineer
ABOUT THE ROLE
Smart mobility is about to revolutionize the way we live, work, and commute – it’s sparked by vehicle connectivity with an eye forward to autonomous driving. In order to make it work seamlessly, it must first be safe and secure – that’s where Upstream Security comes in. We’ve created the world’s first cloud-based cybersecurity solution designed specifically for smart mobility and we’re already securing over a million connected vehicles worldwide.
We are a growing startup with great energy and ambition, a company that you can both contribute to as well as grow.
We are looking for a talented, hands-on and experienced DevOps engineer who will be working very closely with the development and management team and will be part of the core startup team, supporting the company’s core technology and engineering systems. In this role, you will focus on operations in order to ensure scalability, service reliability, capacity, and performance. You will design and develop for our innovative, highly scalable, and high-performance automotive security solution.
If you are a talented and hardworking individual with great energy and initiative for our solution we want to hear from you!
- Implement a high scale Software as a Service (SaaS) solution
- Implement cloud infrastructure in AWS/ Azure
- Implement the company's engineering systems
- Responsible for all the company IT requirements and monitoring
- Rollout processes for new functionality introduced to the cloud infrastructure by the team
- 6+ years of DevOps experience
- BSc. degree in Computer Science or Army tech unit (top graduate)
- Experience with Linux Systems - high level of scripting in Bash/Python
- Experienced with Git, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernete, Terraform and CI/CD
- Experienced with implementation in a SaaS/PaaS architecture
- Experience with scripting language such as Java, Scala, Python, Ruby (Scala/ Java is an advantage)
- 3+ years of experience in AWS/Azure
- Infrastructure as a code - terraform / cloudformation
- microservices concepts
- Experienced with helm 2+3, Kafka, logstash, Spark/HDFS
- Experienced with monitoring systems
- Experienced with troubleshooting capabilities
- Experienced with MySQL/PostgreSQL/RedShift/Presto
- Experienced with OpenShift operators
- Motivated, service oriented, fast learner, and independent
- A team player, excellent collaboration skills