Senior Solution Delivery Manager
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Manager of Tier 3 Support Delivery and Operations, you will lead several Tier 3 production support specialists and deployment teams (direct and matrix managed), providing technical support for all of Upstream’s business units (sales and customers). The Solution Manager will also manage the company-wide rollout of all common production and POC platforms. The Solution Manager will compile a common set of KPIs / metrics which will be reported to the senior levels, driving operational excellence throughout the organization.
The Solution Manager will lead new and ongoing projects, ensuring they are completed on time and within the agreed SLA.
- Drive operational excellence for Tier 3 support efforts, managing KPIs and SLAs, while fostering a culture of continuous improvement, accountability, and operational excellence across all team members.
- Lead and mentor teams of highly skilled technical support professionals.
- Resource and project planning, delivery management.
- Drive performance analysis and optimization efforts.
- Collaborate with DevOps/R&D/Data Analysis peers to define and execute the IT deployment and delivery projects.
- Establish and report monthly SLAs and KPIs in order to gauge the performance of the team, while fostering a continuous improvement mentality across all team members.
- Interact cross-functionally with other business units and customers.
- 5+ years overseeing software engineering support or delivery teams/organizations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar degree preferred, or a combination of education, skills, and related experience.
- Cybersecurity and/or IT industry experience a plus.
- Experience managing multiple support/delivery teams.
- Experience with big data and analytics technologies.
- Experience supporting a broad range of technologies including Java, databases, data warehousing, business intelligence, and cloud technologies (AWS /Azure).
- Hands-on production support/troubleshooting experience.
- Strong leadership qualities with the ability to work collaboratively within the organization.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple priorities at once.
- Metrics-driven individual, understanding the importance of utilizing empirical data to drive operational excellence.
- Strong oral and written communication skills – Hebrew and English.
- Strong interpersonal skills and problem-solving/decision-making skills.
- Outstanding customer service and interaction skills.