ABOUT THE ROLE
Upstream is looking for a talented Solution Engineer to join the delivery team and focus on delivering our products and providing comprehensive support for our customers.
As a Solution Engineer, you will be responsible for providing technical support to all of Upstream’s customers, business partners, business units and lead technical events for the delivery team at Upstream.
This role is full-time and is Israel-based.
Upstream is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
- Perform troubleshooting and modifications, analyze system logs, and debug product code to identify and solve complex support issues that were escalated by other support levels
- Conduct root-cause analysis for technical issues and find workarounds and solutions to apply to production environments in real-time
- Support and work closely with the business teams throughout the company
- Independently troubleshoot and resolve complicated technical issues related to the customer's environment by analyzing product and systemic issues
- Proactively identify critical points of failure, raise flags and escalate urgent issues
- Escalate technical issues to R&D and work with them to achieve resolution
- Contribute to the enrichment of the knowledge base by documenting and/or publishing relevant content that needs to be shared with others following your technical investigations
- Collaborate with DevOps/R&D/Data Analyst peers to define and execute the IT deployment and delivery projects
- 5+ years as Technical Support/Solution Engineer/Implementation Manager/Integration Engineer
- Supporting Linux-based products – must
- Experience with big data and analytics technologies - must
- Proven experience with cloud operations (preferably AWS & Azure) - advantage
- Proven experience with Dockers/Kubernetes - must
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar degree (preferred), or a combination of education, skills, and related experience
- Cybersecurity and/or IT industry experience - an advantage