Technical Account Manager – N. America
We’re Innovative and leading the cyber security for smart mobility. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our solutions, and we live for our customers and partners.
We are looking for a Technical Account Manager who can communicate across audiences, from executive and business leadership to product, engineering and security experts. The TAM will work with Upstream customers to drive the adoption and continued value of our products and services and develop new business opportunities. The TAM will create and maintain long-term relationships with our strategic customers & partners (MSSPs / System Integrators), manage complex sales campaigns, implementation and onboarding projects, technical escalations, and work closely with Upstream teams in the USA and globally.
The ideal candidate must have deep technical and presales experience in enterprise software, cyber Security and preferably in the automotive industry.
- Reports to the head of business of N. America
- This position requires extensive travel
- Work closely with our customers to demo, deploy, operationalize, and extend Upstream solutions
- Consistently and cogently address customers’ and partners’ needs through astute verbal and written communication skills
- Think critically, spanning the sales process through customer support, troubleshooting, and developing new capabilities on upstream’s products
- Deliver professional and technical account management following the best practices and established procedures through proactive communication, strategic advisory, technical project management, service reviews, escalation management, training and more
- Evaluating customers' business needs, infrastructure, security and compliance requirements
- Work to identify and/or develop upsell opportunities
- Maintain in-depth understanding of company technology, products, and services
Experience and Skills
- +6 years’ experience in field engineering: Technical Account Manager/Pre-Sales
- Experience in selling SaaS security solutions to large enterprises
- Demonstrated track record and experience working in a complex and fast paced global work environment; Strong project management skills
- Deep technical knowledge of cybersecurity and data integration domains and the ability to keep up with new technologies as they emerge in this constantly evolving space
- Proven experience with the CISO organization and relevant stakeholder for the Automotive industry
- Excellent written, speaking and listening skills; possess the ability to communicate effectively and with all levels within the organization
- Self-Driven and Self-Motivated leader; Team player and keen learner
- Training and product onboarding experience a plus
- Fast learner, team player, problem solver, ability to work in a fluctuating workload environment and with a globally dispersed, cross cultural team
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field. MBA desirable