Technical and Marketing Content Manager
ABOUT THE ROLE
Upstream is looking for a talented Technical and Marketing Content Manager to join the Marketing team.
As a content writer, you will be responsible to produce white papers, presentations, how-to video guides, website sections, datasheets, product demos, blogs, and create other relevant content that distills detailed technical information about the Upstream product into sales messaging and positioning and social media posts.
This role is full-time and is Israel-based.
Upstream is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
- Communicate and collaborate with Upstream’s product, development, and sales teams to understand product details and how to better communicate about the product to our customers, partners, and prospects
- Write and create technical video scripts, articles/blogs, presentations, data-sheets, white-papers, website content, monthly newsletter, messaging documents, and more with the main goal of clearly communicating complex, technical product details for Upstream’s sales reps, customers, partners, and prospects
- Create featured guidance assets (decks, FAQs, etc.) for sales and partners
- Together with product manager, plan and record demo videos for marketing and training purposes
- Manage existing and future technical heavy content
- Create all social media posts
- 6+ years of experience in content writing
- Native English speaker with excellent writing skills
- University degree in data science, engineering, or related field
- Product marketing experience with experience in a cybersecurity company or data-related company (advantage)
- Ability to evaluate and analyze complex information with a natural desire to help people understand things that are hard to understand