Technical and Marketing Content Manager
About the role
Upstream Security is looking to hire a full-time Technical and Marketing content Manager to produce and manage high-quality Upstream technical and marketing content. We are looking for a skilled wordsmith with a technical and marketing-oriented background to produce white-papers, presentations, how-to video guides, website sections, data-sheets, product-demos, blogs, and create other relevant content that distills detailed technical information about the Upstream product into sales messaging and positioning.
Upstream is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
- Communicate and collaborate with Upstream’s product, development, and sales teams to understand product details and how to better communicate about the product to our customers, partners, and prospects
- Write and create technical video scripts, articles/blogs, presentations, data-sheets, white-papers, messaging documents, and more with the main goal of clearly communicating complex, technical product details for Upstream’s sales reps, customers, partners, and prospects
- Create featured guidance assets (decks, FAQs, etc.) for sales and partners
- Together with product manager, plan and record demo videos for marketing and training purposes
- Manage existing and future technical heavy content
- Native English speaker with excellent writing skills
- University degree in data science, engineering, or related field
- Product marketing experience with experience in a cybersecurity company or data-related company (advantage)
- Ability to evaluate and analyze complex information with a natural desire to help people understand things that are hard to understand