R&D | Web Frontend Developer
About the role
Smart mobility is about to revolutionize the way we live, work and commute – it’s sparked by vehicle connectivity with an eye forward to autonomous driving. In order to make it work seamlessly, it’s first got to be Secure and Safe – that’s where Upstream Security comes in. We’ve created the world’s first and only cloud-based cybersecurity solution designed specifically for Smart Mobility and already trusted by over a million connected vehicles worldwide.
We are looking for a talented Front-end Developer who will be working as part of our front-end development team and will be part of the core startup team, developing the company’s core technology.
You will design and develop for our innovative highly scalable and high-performance security solution.
If you are talented, hardworking individuals with great energy, leadership, and initiative to drive awareness for our Platform- we want to hear from you!
What you will be accountable for?
- Design and implement a high scale front-end for Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Close collaboration with the design team
- Close collaboration with the backend team
- Research new technologies and adopt them for use in the company’s product
Experience and Skills
- At least 2 years’ experience as a front-end developer
- Experience with Visualization frameworks (d3.js, charts.js, datamaps, highcharts)
- Experience with HTTP protocols
- Experience with software engineering principles
- Advantage- experience with Front-end security aspects
- BA or BsC degree in Computer Science
- Motivated, fast learner and independent
- A team player, excellent collaboration skills