Visit Our Booth at TU-Automotive Detroit
Upstream’s team to attend TU-Automotive Detroit, June 6-7, 2018. Booth 127
Schedule a meeting with Upstream’s team to learn more about how to protect connected vehicle fleets from cyber threats.
To schedule a meeting please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Event location: The Suburban Collection Showplace 46100 Grand River AvenueNovi, MI48374
TU-Automotive Detroit is one of the leading conference and exhibition showcasing the future of the connected & autonomous vehicles with more than 3,000 executives attending from automakers, tier 1’s, startups, investors, TSPs, software developers and more.
What to Expect in 2018:
- TU-Automotive Detroit Conference: The world’s largest conference on automotive technology this year will feature in-depth tracks on ADAS & Autonomous Vehicles, Smart Cities & Urban Mobility, Connected Services, Data and more
- TU-Automotive Cybersecurity: Now co-located! Apply technology and best practices to deliver robust security defenses and processes – this is where automotive cybersecurity experts come together
- TU-Automotive E-Mobility: New for 2018! Like it or not – electric is the future! From powertrain to charging, learn everything you need to know to charge ahead with your EV strategy.
- The Exhibition Floor: Walk the world’s largest automotive technology expo. Visit over 150 booths, try live demos and test “drive” autonomous vehicles
- TU-Automotive Awards & Kick Off Party: Highlighting innovation in automotive technology, the TU-Automotive Awards are the most anticipated in the industry. Meet the leading minds of the connected car industry to highlight innovation and quality.
EV: New drive system, persistent cyber threats
There are more than 16M EVs on the roads today. Like with traditional ICV's this introduces new cybersecurity concerns. Stakeholders must implement threat analysis and…More Details
RSA Conference 2022
Meet us at RSA where we'll be at the crossroads between emerging cybersecurity technology and disruptive leaders.More Details
escar USA 2022
Join us on June 15th-16th to hear how cybersecurity, data management, and unprecedented in-field observability are helping shape every aspect of the automotive ecosystem as…More Details
Autonomous Vehicles USA 2022
We'll be at the Autonomous Vehicles USA 2022 conference, meeting manufacturers and developers of connected and automated vehicle technologies.More Details
Auto Summit 2022
Let's meet and have a chat at the Auto Summit in Hamburg.More Details
Connected Vehicle 2022
Meet Olivier Guibert, Upstream's Head of Growth, at the Connected Vehicle 2022 event, at Radisson Blu, Bengaluru, IndiaMore Details