The automotive industry started taking cybersecurity seriously about six years ago and started investing in designing and deploying cybersecurity solutions. The auto industry is now deploying cybersecurity hardware and software, but there is a long road ahead to get every ECU in the car protected against increasing cyberattacks.
Now Your Car is a Cybersecurity Risk, Too
- Telus, Blackberry Bank on Car IQ’s New Connected Car Payment Platform
- Automotive startup Upstream raises $62M Series C to scale cloud-based security
- Anomalies in connected car data can flag potential hacks
- Who the Players Are in Automotive Cybersecurity?
- Now Your Car is a Cybersecurity Risk, Too
- Upstream: Cloud-Based Automotive Cybersecurity