REQUEST AN UPSTREAM DEMO
Upstream Security unlocks the value of automotive data to ensure that your connected vehicles and mobility services are safe, secure, and operating optimally.
In this session, you will get a first hand view of Upstream’s product suite and capabilities.
In order to better suit the demo to your needs, in the form drop-down section, please specify the Upstream service that is of most interest to you.
You can choose from the following:
- Upstream Overview: An overview of all Upstream Security capabilities and services.
- Upstream C4: Upstream C4 (Centralized Connected Car Cybersecurity) Platform is the first cloud-based automotive cybersecurity solution designed for protecting connected vehicles from cyber-attacks and misuse.
- Upstream AutoThreat Intelligence: Upstream’s AutoThreat researchers built a dedicated portal for collecting, analyzing, and disseminating threat intelligence specific to the automotive sector and tailored to Upstream’s different customers, ranging from vehicle OEM manufacturers to connected fleets.
- Standards and Regulations: Upstream’s C4 and AutoThreat products as well as additional free tools aid OEMs, Tier 1 and 2 suppliers, and other automotive stakeholders in compliance with automotive cybersecurity standards and regulations like the ISO/SAE 21434 and UNECE WP.29.
- Predictive Maintenance: Upstream Security unlocks the value of automotive data, offering connected vehicles and mobility services quality assurance and predictive maintenance insights, readily available and seamlessly integrated into the customer cloud.