Managed Service Providers
Offer unparalleled cybersecurity and data management services to the automotive industry
Learn how Upstream helps MSPs and MSSPs with
Client-Ready CybersecurityComplement established enterprise security offerings with automotive-specific cybersecurity.
Deliver a holistic solution to your automotive clients by relying on Upstream's cloud-based, purpose-built, connected vehicle cybersecurity solution.
- Upstream’s cloud-based, agentless, and cost-effective solution offers unparalleled cybersecurity protection for the entire connected vehicle ecosystem with agile customer onboarding and zero disruption to vehicle production cycles or time-to-market.
- Upstream helps MSPs and MSSPs design and implement Vehicle Security Operations Center (VSOCs) using its purpose-built automotive cybersecurity and data management platform.
- Upstream offers customized cybersecurity and regulatory compliance training to ensure that relevant members of the MSP teams can maximize value for their clients.
- Upstream's API and third-party integrations with leading technology partners enable service provider partners to easily integrate the Upstream Platform into their existing security operations architecture and expand their cybersecurity service offerings.
Revenue GrowthGain additional revenue streams by offering complimentary, enhanced, and technologically advanced solutions
Upstream cybersecurity and data management platform helps MSPs and MSSPs uncover new revenue streams as well as offer new and innovative solutions.
- Upstream's cost-effective, flexible, and technologically advanced solution enables Managed Service Providers (MSPs) and Managed Security Service Providers (MSSPs) to add additional segments to their client list such as OEMs, automotive suppliers, and mobility service providers.
- The Upstream Platform is built to scale as clients grow their businesses, enabling users to build and add on customized applications and leverage third-party integrations suggested by the MSP or MSSP.
- Upstream's platform architecture enables our MSP and MSSP partners to provide a comprehensive range of add-on managed and consulting services to their automotive clients, such as managed VSOC services, compliance evaluations, and risk assessments.
“Fujitsu will strengthen its partnership with Upstream to realize safety and security for the mobility business. Together with Upstream, we will contribute to the realization of
Data MonetizationEnable automotive clients to utilize and monetize connected vehicle data
Provide your clients with enhanced visibility over connected vehicle data and new business insights to monetize their data.
- Upstream provides automotive-related insights gleaned from working with multiple global OEMs to help MSSPs offer additional value-added analysis in light of increasing connectivity.
- Upstream's data normalization and cleansing processes enable MSP and MSSP to distill connected vehicle data and find actionable insights that can lead to additional growth opportunities.
- Upstream’s aggregated data and analytics empowers MSPs and MSSPs to address the demand for higher-value and next-gen smart mobility products, applications, and services.
nlock the Value of your Mobility Data
Built upon the Upstream Platform architecture are purpose-built and customizable platform applications that shift mobility data insights into action
You might find these resources interesting
Revving Up Safety: UN Regulation R155 Now Covers Motorcycles