Smart-Cities and Governments
Unlock the value of smart-city data
Learn how Upstream helps smart-cities
and governments with:
Cybersecurity and SafetySecure smart-city mobility infrastructure against cyber attacks
Upstream secures smart-city mobility infrastructure and services such as shared mobility assets, traffic lights, parking meters, and more against cyber attacks, threats, and abuse.
- Upstream’s cloud-based automotive cybersecurity data platform monitors and secures every asset in the smart-mobility infrastructure, including the telematics servers, vehicles, mobility applications, and companion vehicle mobile apps.
- Upstream's cybersecurity solution can be integrated with a city-wide SOC to secure the mobility infrastructure against cyber attacks that can lead to financial damage, operational issues, privacy concerns, and most importantly massive public safety repercussions.
- Automotive domain expertise and inside access to large OEM data sets allow Upstream’s automotive data analysis and behavioral profiling capabilities to provide critical and unique smart-mobility security and operational insights.
Experience EnhancementEnhance the smart-city citizen experience
Upstream's cybersecurity and data analytics capabilities enable enhanced and more robust smart-city citizen opportunities.
- Upstream enables smart-city stakeholders to utilize mobility data to inform citizen-centric solutions and impact city policy to drive mobility related decisions such as enhanced V2X experiences, shared mobility opportunities, public transportation growth and more.
- Upstream provides incident management for the entire smart-mobility network and can be integrated with third party applications to tailor the solution to a smart-city's needs.
- Upstream provides the means for immediate action by triggering beneficial and automated workflows, such as automated car accident detection and automatically engaging roadside assistance or emergency services when necessary.
OptimizationOptimize your smart-city mobility-related decision making processes
Upstream enables smart cities and governments to take ownership over their mobility data and utilize it effectively
- Upstream's mobility digital twin capabilities provides smart city stakeholders birds-eye-view of their mobility assets and services enabling a holistic understanding and informed decisions.
- The Upstream Platform is purpose-built to scale as the smart-city infrastructure grows, with the open platform enabling users to build and add on customized applications or leverage third-party integrations necessary to optimize the city's success.
- Upstream's easy-to-use, highly interactive, and customizable interface allows smart-city users to manage and explore data insights directly based on their desired outcome, such as public transport predictive maintenance, shared-services optimization, business intelligence, or more.
- Upstream’s aggregated data and analytics vantage can lead to an increase in city-wide revenue by satisfying citizen demand for next-gen mobility products, applications, and services.
nlock the Value of your Mobility Data
Built upon the Upstream Platform architecture are purpose-built and customizable platform applications that shift mobility data insights into action
You might find these resources interesting
The vehicle SOC’s strategic role in connected mobility