Upstream is a startup developing cybersecurity and analytics platform for connected & autonomous vehicle fleets looking for a freelance Content Writer to enrich our web awareness with new blog posts, social media posts, and technical documents (such as white papers)
Content Writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and writing weekly blog posts related to our industry. We are looking for someone who is familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail.
Ultimately, the content should appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources and studies)
- Write weekly blog post ~600-800 words related to the automotive, security and analytics worlds
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media, LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Writing technical documents such as white papers.
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles/blogs
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Experience writing technological related content
- Familiar with the world of cybersecurity technologies, trends and threats
- Advantage: Familiar with automotive and AI/Machine learning/Big Data technologies.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Native English speaker
- Paid by the hour
- Can provide invoices