Upstream is looking for a talented Regional Sales Director to join the Upstream sales team as part of the European team and focus on developing our presence in key accounts, including OEMs and Tier 1/2.
As a Regional Sales Director you will be responsible for direct sales activities within prospects and existing clients, as well as liaising with local representatives of partner organizations such as MSSPs and Sis, technology vendors and other automotive ecosystem players.
This role is full-time and is UK based.
- To be an advocate and ambassador of Upstream in key automotive, Tier1/2 vendors and additional enterprise prospects and clients that might become relevant in the future (e.g. Insurance, Energy, etc).
- To carry out lead generation and sales activities following a structured complex solution enterprise selling approach aimed to maximise value for both clients and Upstream
- To maintain active relationships with existing customer representatives in order to be aware of satisfaction levels and facilitate agreement renewals and expansions.
- As a quota carrier, to devise and deploy a business plan to meet and possibly overachieve the given targets. Where gaps are identified, initiatives need to be put in place in order to timely communicate the need for additional resources and dependencies to achieve set goals.
- To collaborate with internal colleagues within various departments and guide their efforts based on understanding Upstream’s strengths and customers’ priorities.
- 5+ years of experience in Enterprise complex solution selling, including managing multiple stakeholders to obtain a positive selection decision within competitive conditions, preferably in the Automotive sector.
- 5+ years of experience in the Cybersecurity domain
- Experience of managing a regional multi-country sales territory
- Ability to collaborate with and coordinate a virtual team of solutions and subject matter experts based across different countries
- Experience of working in high-growth agile startup/scaleup organizations
Upstream is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.