Senior Content Marketing Manager
Upstream Security is looking to hire a full-time Content Marketing Manager to produce and manage high-quality Upstream B2B tech-driven marketing content.
We are looking for a skilled wordsmith with a technical and marketing-oriented background to produce white-papers, presentations, how-to video guides, blogs, and create other relevant content that distills detailed technical information about the Upstream platform into sales messaging and positioning.
This role is full-time and is based in Herzliya, Israel.
- Write and create technical video scripts, articles, blogs, reports, white papers, thought leadership pieces, infographics, and more with the main goal of clearly communicating complex, technical product values and features for Upstream’s customers, partners, and prospects.
- Closely collaborate with research, analysts, product and R&D teams to become a subject-matter expert for the sales and marketing teams around fascinating topics such as cybersecurity, automotive, data management and more.
- Manage existing and future tech-heavy content.
- Native English speaker with excellent writing skills.
- At least 3 years content marketing experience in tech B2B companies, hands-on experience in cybersecurity or data management is a big advantage.
- Hands-on experience producing end-to-end content assets from the idea stage, research, narrative building all the way to drafting and editing.
- Experience managing content marketing vendors such as writers, designers, video production, etc.
- Ability to evaluate and analyze complex information with a natural desire to help people understand complex technological platforms, benefits and features.
- Exceptional personal communication and collaboration skills, experience working with many different teams and stakeholders.
- University degree in engineering or related field (advantage).