Senior Data Analyst
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a creative and highly motivated Senior Data to join the Upstream analysis team and work closely with the engineering and customer success teams within the company.
You will manage the onboarding process of new data, devise the company’s analytical solutions, and turn data into actionable information.
This is a chance to see the mobility revolution from a different angle. You will research large complex datasets, use cutting-edge tools and methodology, and have a major part in developing the next generation of security and knowledge management for the automotive industry.
- Work with the customer success and analytics disciplines within the company
- Validate and parse large datasets, turning data into actionable information for data-driven decision making
- Research large scale and diverse automotive data sets
- Detect anomalies in the data and create detectors
- Work closely with the engineering team and cyber research team to build our analytics solution
- Build an innovative security technology
- Research new technologies and adopt them for use in Upstream’s product
- At least 5 years of experience as a data analyst from the cybersecurity or automotive industries
- Passionate about data, hands-on approach with high-complex problem-solving ability
- BA/B.Sc. in statistics / math / engineering or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- Statistical knowledge and extensive analytical skills with experience in using statistics for analyzing datasets
- A scientific computing language (such as R or Python) – including knowledge in using them for data cleansing and data preparation
- Strong SQL skills with experience in querying large, complex data sets
- A team player with excellent collaboration skills and ability to communicate with both business and technical counterparts
- Experience in creating ETLs - an advantage
- Strong understanding of security operations – an advantage
- Experience with AWS or Azure – an advantage