Senior DevOps Engineer
Upstream is looking for a talented, hands-on and experienced DevOps engineer to join the Engineering team and focus on supporting the company’s core technology and engineering systems.
As a Senior DevOps Engineer you will focus on operations in order to ensure scalability, service reliability, capacity, and performance.
You will design and develop for our innovative, highly scalable, and high-performance automotive security solution.
This role is full-time and is Israel based.
- Implement a high scale Software as a Service (SaaS) solution
- Implement cloud infrastructure in AWS/ Azure
- Implement the company's engineering systems
- Responsible for all the company IT requirements and monitoring
- Rollout processes for new functionality introduced to the cloud infrastructure by the team
- 6+ years of DevOps experience
- BSc. degree in Computer Science or Army tech unit (top graduate)
- Experience with Linux Systems - high level of scripting in Bash/Python
- Experienced with Git, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform and CI/CD
- Experienced with implementation in a SaaS/PaaS architecture
- Experience with scripting language such as Java, Scala, Python, Ruby (Scala/ Java is an advantage)
- 3+ years of experience in AWS/Azure
- Infrastructure as a code - terraform / cloudformation
- microservices concepts
- Experienced with helm 2+3, Kafka, logstash, Spark/HDFS
- Experienced with monitoring systems
- Experienced with troubleshooting capabilities
- Experienced with MySQL/PostgreSQL/RedShift/Presto
- Experienced with OpenShift operators
- Motivated, service oriented, fast learner, and independent
- A team player, excellent collaboration skills
Upstream is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.